Acer Takeback Program
The Acer Takeback Program allows schools to return old IT equipment when they purchase new devices. It makes the recovery, recycling, and environmentally sound disposal of IT equipment easy. Acer does not charge customers for pickup, transportation or for recycling of the equipment. You can avoid the cost of managing and storing excess, outdated, or used equipment by following these steps:
- Provide an inventory of the assets to be returned; download and complete the inventory list form here
- Make sure the equipment is de-installed and ready to be collected
- Complete online Acer Takeback Program Pick up request form below
- Upload the product detail, contact information, and pickup location(s) on the form.
- Submit the form.
- Receive application confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation that includes a Customer Take Back Number.
Acer coordinator will contact you to organise the pickup within three business days of receiving the Acer Takeback Program Pick up request.
Prepare the products for shipping
Attach the shipping label to each box you are shipping – provided by Acer, if required
You must reference the Customer Take Back Number that is included in your email confirmations on any correspondence with our coordinator.
If you request a Certificate of Disposal while entering your pickup request, upon completion of the recycling process, the certificate will be emailed to the contact listed on the Pickup Request Form.
If you are a business looking to utilise a takeback program, please contact us at ACA_pmd@acer.com.au with your requirements.