Acer Computer Australia Returns Policy
Acer is happy to accept returns of a product should you change your mind and offer a replacement or full refund if notified within 7 days of the delivery of the order with the following conditions.
- The product must be returned in the original box and in the same condition as shipped by Acer, including all other items shipped with the product, such as software, manuals, cables, CDs, etc.
- Acer reserves the right to deduct an amount from the refund at the current market RRP of missing or damaged items.
- All possible charges (for missing items) will be applied before the final credit is processed.
- The customer will need to return the product to Acer Customer Service Centre at their own risk and bear any related delivery charges. We suggest the customer insures the shipment to avoid the risk of damage or loss during shipment.
- The supplied products are damaged in transit.
- The product has not been supplied but it has been charged for (for example, lost in transit).
- There are missing items from the box.
- The wrong items have been sent.
- The wrong configuration has been supplied.
- Goods are delivered beyond 10 business days from the estimated delivery time without approval having been sought.
- The customer has legitimately attempted to cancel the order however the order is not cancelled fast enough by Acer.
- The Acer product does not meet the stated capabilities.