Acer is happy to accept returns of a product should you change your mind and offer a replacement or full refund if notified within 7 days of the delivery of the order with the following conditions.
- The product must be returned in the original box and in the same condition as shipped by Acer, including all other items shipped with the product, such as software, manuals, cables, CDs, etc. Acer reserves the right to deduct an amount from a refund at the current market RRP of missing or damaged items. All possible charges (for missing items) will be applied before the final credit has been processed.
- The customer will need to return the product to Acer Customer Service at their own risk and bear any related delivery charges. We suggest the customer insures the shipment to avoid the risk of damage or loss during shipment.
Acer will also accept returns or organise a replacement if the following conditions are met.
- The products are damaged in transit
- The product not supplied but charged for (example, lost in transit)
- There are missing items from the box
- The wrong items are sent
- The wrong configuration is sent
- Goods are delivered beyond 10 business days from the estimated delivery time
- The order is not cancelled fast enough by Acer
- The Acer product does not meet the stated capabilities.
In these cases Acer may replace, refund or offer a suitable alternative and will arrange the pickup of any products required to be brought back to Acer. Acer reserves the right to deduct an amount from a refund at the current market RRP of missing or damaged items beyond the claim for the above reasons. All possible charges (for missing items) will be applied before the final credit has been processed.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.