Definition of a Refurbished Device: Acer Computer Australia and New Zealand defines a Refurbished Device as a product we have repaired or restored and tested to operate, perform and function to the same standard of the original product specification. All products sold as refurbished are models approved for sale within Australia and/or New Zealand.
Refurbished devices may include: Products that have been previously sold and returned to Acer Computer, and then repaired/restored and resold; Products that were previously used for display and/or demonstration purposes; or Cancelled orders and/or returned stock needing no repair.
All refurbished products have been repaired and tested by Acer’s service centre technicians to be free from any faults and/or defects and may be repaired using either brand new or factory... Read More
- Acer Swift 1, Intel Celeron N4500, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC - RefurbishedA$499.00 Special Price A$399.00On Sale
- Acer Aspire 3, Intel Celeron N4120, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD - RefurbishedA$599.00 Special Price A$499.00On Sale
- Acer Swift 5, Intel Core i5-11th Gen, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD - Touch Screen - RefurbishedA$1,799.00 Special Price A$1,199.00On Sale
- Acer TravelMate P414, Intel Core i5-11th Gen, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, LTE - RefurbishedA$2,199.00 Special Price A$1,299.00On Sale
- ConceptD CT-500, Intel Core i7-9th Gen, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD & 2TB HDD, Quadro P2200 - RefurbishedA$3,999.00 Special Price A$1,899.00On Sale
- Acer SA220Q 21.5" FHD FreeSync Monitor - RefurbishedA$199.00 Special Price A$159.00On Sale
- Acer CB242Y 23.8" IPS FHD Type-C Monitor - RefurbishedA$499.00 Special Price A$299.00On Sale
- Acer Aspire C27, 27" Intel Core i7-11th Gen, 16GB, 1TB SSD, Nvidia MX330 - All In One - RefurbishedA$2,399.00 Special Price A$1,499.00On Sale